Intrexon has multiple subsidiaries in which it holds a majority or wholly-owned interest today, including:
- Trans Ova Genetics - A wholly owned subsidiary of Intrexon, Trans Ova is internationally recognized as a provider of industry-leading bovine reproductive technologies.
- Okanagan Specialty Fruits (OSF) - A wholly owned subsidiary of Intrexon, OSF is the pioneering agricultural company behind the non-browning Arctic® apple.
- Oxitec - A wholly owned subsidiary of Intrexon, Oxitec is a pioneer of safe, innovative, self-limiting biological control solutions for insects that spread disease and cause crop damage.
- Biological & Popular Culture, Inc. (BioPop) - A wholly owned subsidiary of Intrexon, BioPop focuses on developing "living art" concepts.
- AquaBounty Technologies, Inc. - A majority owned subsidiary of Intrexon, AquaBounty is a pioneer utilizing modern molecular biology to improve aquaculture in an environmentally sustainable manner.