We are pursuing commercialization of the development process for products of interest for:
Contact usContact us
- Bioremediation of contaminated water, soil or sludge
- Superior pesticides that have minimal non-target activity
- Plant and microbial-based approaches to pest and rodent control
- Plants with improved traits to address resources depletion, including trees with increased biomass yield
- Biosensors for rapid and passive detection of different contaminants including food-borne pathogens such as Listeria and Salmonella, and environmental pollutants, including pesticides or heavy metals
to discuss collaboration opportunities.